You can rest assured that he will endeavour whole heartedly to achieve justice for the clients he works for by making sure everything that needs to be done has been done.
Garbis commenced his employment with Gerard Malouf & Partners in 2007. This has seen him progress from administrative roles, to clerical work, working as a junior solicitor, progressing to work as a senior solicitor and then proceeding to accept the role in senior management as a Partner of this firm.
With experience in almost every aspect of this business, Garbis understands not only what it takes to run an effective practice but most importantly how to maximise justice for each and every one of our clients.
As a New South Wales Accredited Personal Injury lawyer, specialising in public liability matters, Garbis is part of a small fraternity of lawyers who have specialised in their field. He has a significant interest in medico-legal law. Based in the Firm’s highly successful Western Sydney head office in Parramatta.
Over the years, Garbis has been able to generate over $50 million in settlements for his clients. He has done this in public liability matters, Motor Vehicle Accident matters and Contested Wills matters. As a student of law, Garbis believes that “there is no time we should stop learning and instead we should draw on all of our experiences in order to be able to change the way we do things to be able to obtain the best possible result for our clients”.
As a straight talking, hardworking advocate, Garbis will ensure you know what is happening at every stage of your claim. He will prepare your case to maximise justice for you and will ensure you obtain the result you deserve!!
Key Professional Achievements
- A Bachelor of Social Science (majoring in Criminology) / Law degree from University of Western Sydney
- Admitted as a solicitor in the Supreme Court of NSW on 27 August 2010
- Registered as a lawyer in the High Court of Australia registry on 26 May 2015
- Completed a Practice management course on 26 August 2016
- Acknowledged as an NSW Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law by the New South Wales Law Society on 1 November 2018