What types of injury compensation claim do Gerard Malouf & Partners cover?

PUBLISHED 21 May 2015

Suffering a serious injury or illness can have a huge impact on your day-to-day life. You may not only be affected physically, you could also experience emotional and financial strain.

What you may not know is that you could be entitled to compensation depending on the your circumstances. If you feel you could be eligible to make a claim, you should seek the services of an experienced compensation lawyer in NSW.

Gerard Malouf & Partners covers a wide range of personal injury cases, meaning we are well versed in the potential issues you could be facing. Our no-win, no-fee structure has proven successful for 98 per cent of our clients.

For a full list of the services we provide, please click here. Meanwhile, here is more information on some of our key areas of expertise:

Car accident injuries

Road users who are involved in a car accident in NSW are often entitled to receive compensation if they are injured, whether it’s a relatively minor complaint such as whiplash or a total and permanent disability (TPD). Drivers, passengers, cyclists and pedestrians are all eligible, and you may still be able to secure a payout even if you are partly responsible for the crash.

Medical negligence

Doctors, nurses and other healthcare professionals all owe their patients a duty of care, but when this is breached it can lead to medical negligence claims. This is a complex area of law, although it covers misdiagnoses, failure to warn people of the dangers of surgery and delivery of the wrong medication.

Public liability

Ever slipped over in a supermarket or tripped on a poorly maintained pavement? You could be entitled to make a public liability claim against the organisation or individual responsible. In fact, public liability can even stretch to accidents in your own home if faulty workmanship is to blame.

TPD claims

When you sustain an injury that leaves you totally and permanently disabled, it’s only fair that you receive compensation to cover your economic losses and pain and suffering. Fortunately, your insurance or superannuation policy may enable you to make a TPD claim if you’re in a particularly serious accident.

Dust diseases

Mesothelioma, silicosis and asbestosis are just some of the critical illnesses associated with inhaling hazardous materials. Many people contract these diseases due to their employment, particularly if they handled asbestos.

If you would like to learn more about Gerard Malouf & Partners’ range of services, please contact us on 1800 004 878.

Call us now on 1800 004 878 to book a free appointment with one of my compensation experts, or email your enquiry.