NSW resident claim occurring outside NSW

We are specialists in motor vehicle accidents occurring outside the state.

If for instance you reside in NSW and have been seriously injured in an accident in Western Australia, South Australia, Queensland or Victoria we have the expertise, the professionals and ability to act for you in relation to these matters.

Interestingly in states outside NSW, generally the compensation is much more generous than under NSW law as the law of the state where the accident occurred applies. However, different time limits and claim procedures apply for each of the states . We are able to assist you in lodging the claim. Naturally we will undertake such work on a “No Win-No Fee” basis subject to conditions.

Alternatively you may have been injured as a result of one of these:

Public Liability/ Slip and Fall
Compensation for injuries sustained in public places, parks, footpaths, as well as within shopping centres and private locations such as homes, reception lounges, etc.

Product Liability
Compensation for injuries sustained as a result of the use of a faulty product.

General Negligence
Lump Sum Compensation for individuals with severe injuries sustained where another person or body has directly or indirectly been negligent.

Medical Negligence
Claims against any medical practitioner, specialist or Hospitals arising from negligence in the medical field.

Dust Diseases
Compensation for injuries arising from the ill-effects and permanent disabilities due to exposure to dangerous elements such as asbestos, chemicals, etc.

Child abuse cases/and sexual assault
We handle Common Law damages for people who have been sexually and physically assaulted as children and/or as adults.

Superannuation and Personal Disability claims
If you are no longer able to work and no longer able to perform all duties of your usual occupation full time, you may be entitled to a significant lump sum benefit in addition to any workers compensation or weekly or monthly superannuation payments being paid to you already.

Gerard Malouf & Partners can help

Outside the state of nsw in Western Australia, Queensland, Victoria or South Australia. Once again we can assist you in pursuing such claims but draw to your attention the law applicable for each state applies.

Accordingly the time limit to bring a claim will not be the same as New South Wales and different claim procedures also apply details of which we can a advise you

Take The Next Step

At Gerard Malouf & Partners we offer a service of the first consultation free to ascertain details of your claim & explain our services that only require payment if the action we undertake on your behalf is successful.

Call us now on 1800 004 878 to book a free appointment with one of my compensation experts, or email your enquiry.